opc_loader

Wishlist

Subscribe to our newsletter now
Ordered before 4pm, Shipped Today                                        Multiple Payment Options                                       Fast and Discreet Shipping!

Hempcare CBD Crystals 99 Procent - 500mg

34,95
x
Add to wishlist
Delivery times
Delivery Time:
Ordered before 16:00, Shipped Today

Hempcare CBD crystals, also known as CBD isolate, are extracted from the cannabis sativa plant, which is why they are also known as cannabis crystals.
Like all our CBD products, the CBD used in our crystals comes from EU-certified organic hemp using the state-of-the-art supercritical CO2 method.

Then a second purification takes place, whereby the CBD is separated from the other remaining phytonutrients until the desired purity is reached.
Hempcare is a pioneer when it comes to CBD crystals, the quality is always optimal.

What else do Pure CBD crystals contain?
So if it's 99% pure CBD crystal, what's in the remaining 1%? What we can say for sure is that there is absolutely no THC, the psychoactive part of the plant.

But there are small amounts of the terpenes Myrcene, Limonene, Alpha & Beta-pinene, Linalool, B-caryophyllene, Caryophyllene oxide, Terpinolene and Humulene. This is important because of the so-called entourage effect - the special synergy between the different botanicals in the plant that can enhance the effect of CBD.

Hempcare CBD Crystals 99 Procent - 500mg does not have any reviews yet. Share your experiences and post a review.
Shipping method
DHL:
5,95

Matching Products For:

Alternative Products For:

Delivery

Ordered on weekdays before 16:00, shipped the same day.

Last viewed items